The Hope and Area Transition Society is a non-profit society in Hope and surrounding area that provides programs and services to individuals and families affected by social issues.
Hope & Area Transition Society envisions a healthy social and emotional community, free from violence, abuse, addictions, and homelessness.
Everyone Has The Right
- to be treated with dignity and respect
- not to be abused
- to leave an abusive relationship
- to be free of fear and abuse
- to request and expect assistance from police and other agencies
- to be free from isolation
- to express thoughts and feelings
- to privacy
- to change their situation
- to be angry over past abuse
- to develop individual talents and abilities
Transition Houses, Safe Havens, Safe Homes and Shelters are available around the world for anyone who needs this service.