Evening Homeless Outreach Worker
Do you have a desire to work with vulnerable and marginalized people? Hope and Area Transition Society is looking for an additional Evening Homeless Outreach Worker to join our team. If you pose the skills to work with individuals who have complex social issues? And you can advocate and support our marginalized and oppressed people, then Hope and Area Transition Society is interested in receiving your resume for the full-time temporary position for the Evening Homeless Outreach Worker. This position will work as part of the homeless outreach team.
Hope and Area Transition Society is seeking a worker who has the following attributes:
- Motivated and committed
- Demonstrates empathy through a trauma-informed approach
- Strong communicator and team player, building collaborative connections
- Is self-aware of own triggers and emotions
- Is accountable, trust-worthy, and honest
- Can make sound decisions with integrity
- A combination of life, work, and volunteer experience is an asset to this position
- Ability to demonstrate professional boundaries
Bonus upon successful completion of probationary period.
Send resume to:
The Hope and Area Transition Society
Executive Director – email@example.com
Closing Date: Open till filled
Start Date: ASAP
Only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.