Hope and Area Transition Society Extreme Weather On-Call Worker
If you are looking for a way to help our homeless people, Hope and Area Transition Society is looking for you to be part of our team. Extreme Weather Response if from November to March and you may be required to fill shifts on short notice.
This position entails the worker to perform their position with little or no supervision.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Worked with individuals who are impacted by a variety of social issues
- Be able to demonstrate professional and personal boundaries
- Excellent verbal and written communication; efficient time, organizational and stress-management skills
- Be able to work independently with little or no supervision is essential
- Understanding and knowledge of the dynamics of homelessness, addictions and other social issues that impact those who are homeless
- De-escalation training
It is critical that this person be able to demonstrate ethical thinking and make sound judgments.
Ability to pass and maintain security clearance. This job will require a flexible schedule to meet the needs of clients and the community.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: November 1,2019