Hope and Area Transition Society Relief Worker
The Hope & Area Transition Society is a non-profit organization which provides programs and services to individuals afflicted by social issues.
The Society is seeking applications for the position of Staff Relief at the Jean Scott Transition House.
This position has opportunity for quick advancement within the Society, with eligibility for compensation benefits.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Knowledge and understanding of support and crisis counseling related to family violence issues and have ability to work from a trauma-informed practice.
- The ability to demonstrate assertiveness along with both professional and personal
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the staff team, including conflict resolution.
- Efficient time, organizational and stress- management skills.
- Flexibility and ability to assimilate into the staff team, along with being able to work independently with little or no supervision and be comfortable working alone
- Must be willing to work a variety of shifts and carry a cell phone.
- Ability to pass and maintain security
clearance, carry a valid driver’s license and have a dependable vehicle.
Along with resume send a letter of interest indicating how you meet the qualifications stated above to:
The Hope and Area Transition Society
Executive Director email@example.com
Closing Date: Open until filled
Only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted