Hope and Area Transition Society is looking for an additional Homeless Outreach Worker to join our team. If you pose the skills to work with individuals who have complex social issues? And you have the ability to advocate, support and guide people in achieving the goals they set for themselves. Then Hope and Area Transition Society is interested in receiving your resume for the full-time temporary position for a Homeless Outreach Worker.
Hope and Area Transition Society is seeking a worker who has the following attributes:
- Motivated and committed
- Demonstrates empathy through a trauma-informed approach and empowers individuals to make their own life choices
- Strong communicator and team player, building collaborative connections
- Is self-aware of own triggers and emotions
- Is accountable, trust-worthy and honest
- Can make sound decisions with integrity
- A combination of life, work, and volunteer experience is an asset to this position
- Ability to demonstrate professional boundaries
Send resume to:
The Hope and Area Transition Society
Executive Director – email@example.com
Closing Date: Open till filled
Start Date: ASAP
Only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.