- Proposed project: 56 new studio apartments with on-site supports
- Proposed location: 1275 7th Ave, Hope B.C.
- Residents: People experiencing or at risk of homelessness in Hope
- Housing type: Safe and secure self-contained (own bathroom and kitchenette) studio; shared amenity space; staff on-site 24/7; daily breakfast + hot meal; life-skills training and access to health services
Interested in taking the Strengthening Hope Project Survey?
Please CLICK HERE
Housing First Approach
- People without homes do not have the capacity to deal with anything beyond basic survival
- Step One – Move people experiencing homelessness into independent and permanent housing
- Step Two – Provide additional supports, services, guidance and encouragement as needed