The Youth Coordinator works to increase awareness and establish pathways to wellness for youth within Hope and Fraser Canyon communities. To be a connector to services in the Hope and surrounding area for youth and their families and to work collaboratively with service providers to ensure that a spectrum of programs are delivered to youth to promote their holistic wellness.
- Support existing programming through a hub model of connecting resources, programs, and services that are offered by various community stakeholders
- To link and to help youth navigate services/programs that will increase their overall well-being
- To provide advocacy and referrals for youth to gain access to services and programs
Increase Hope and Fraser Canyon stakeholder collaboration
- Create and support the development and implementation of a Youth Council
- Leverage funding opportunities to achieve the Goal of the Youth Coordinator in the enhancement of youth opportunities