Hope and Area Transition Society
We envision a community that is free from trauma and systemic societal challenges.
A community that has vibrant individuals and families who are resilient and have a sense of belonging, acceptance and connectedness to self, family, the community and society.
The Hope and Area Transition Society is a non-profit society in Hope that provides client-centered programs/services to individuals and families. Through a trauma-informed approach HATS will offer to clients and the community; services, advocacy and education to build resiliency, empowerment and inclusion.
- Jean Scott Transition House
- Stop the Violence Counseling
- PEACE Program
- School Based Anti-Violence Program
- Adult Substance Use Counseling
- Youth Substance Use Counseling
- Mental Health and Substance Use Community Based Program
- School-Based Program
- Emergency Shelter Program
- Homeless Outreach Program
- Reaching Home Program Indigenous and Non-Indigenous
- Extreme Weather Response Program
Youth and Family Services
- Key Worker Program
- Family Therapy
- Boston Bar School/Community Program
- Aboriginal Mentor Program
- Youth Coordinator
Contact Hope & Area Transition Society